Skip to content

Postponement of Abbey Open

Unfortunately, we have had to take decision to postpone our Abbey Open next Sunday 22nd May due to lack of numbers. At present we only have 14 entries and do not envisage getting many more by the next weekend to make it viable. I normally would be sending out target list by next Wednesday but no point for if not enough to fill 4 targets.

We will therefore reschedule the Abbey Open for Sunday 25th September which will be in place of our Longbow shoot and there is an amended entry form for that date. Hopefully we will have a better response at that time.

Joe Cordaro