Skip to content

Senior Records

If you wish to claim a County Record, either use the Online Record Claim Form or download complete the County Record Claim document and send it, along with a signed copy of the results sheet, through email to:

Senior Records Officer at

Also if you think there is an error or an omission in the records then please contact the SRO in the first place t try and resolve it.