Skip to content

Junior Record Claim Form

If you have a new Junior Record Claim then complete the form below and it will be sent to the Junior Records Officer: Tony King

    By submitting this form you:-
    * confirm that you are a member of ECAA.
    * agree to ECAA publishing your name, club details and score(s)
    * keeping these detail as a permanent record.

    Please attach evidence of the record(s) being claimed.
    Either a copy of the results or a photo of your scoresheet.

    I apply for the ratification of the following new ECAA record.