As we develop our World Class Coaching System for archery, using The UK Coaching Framework as a guide, we need to expand our team in order to develop the plans and processes necessary for us to keep to the timeline of the project.
Framework England draw representation form each of the 5 regions and have been working hard over the last 15 months to develop the Archer and Coach Development Models, and deliver the Coaching Audit 2008, along with other plans that will enable us to move forward into the next stage of delivering the vision of having “ The right coach in the right place at the right time for the archer”.
The work level to achieve our aims will grow over the next few years and in order to keep on track and gain a greater inclusion of the Regions and counties, we need to expand the size of the Framework England group.
We are looking for each regional committee to put forward a total of 3 members of which 2 will attend each of the quarterly meetings to ensure continuity. All members will need to be involved and assist in the production of plans and documents to support the aims and objectives of the UKCF.
Would you please circulate the role description and forward your nominations to Ollie Holt and Tony Ferguson. These nominees will supplement the existing members of the group that represent your region.
• Role Description
– 2 year timespan, renewal by agreement
– 4 meetings per year at Lilleshall + conference calls
– Invite to Development Conference (March each year)
• Home nation group for implementation of strategy
– Framework England act as Interface between Strategy group and regions
– Individual to act as link co-ordinator with counties in home region
– Attend regional/local meetings and workshops
– Develop plans for implementation by contributing to documentation, review and adaptation of documents and processes from other sources and research
– Test new ideas at a club / county / regional level and help to find best practice
– Good interpersonal skills
– strategic thinker
– flexible approach
Framework England Chairman
To apply, please first contact Andy Woodger, Hon. General Secretary, Southern Counties Archery Society. firstname.lastname@example.org